TASCAM's M-164 series is a lineup of affordable mixers for live bands, home recording or installation. Each of the mixers has six TASCAM microphone inputs with XLR ins and phantom power for great-sounding tracks. Mic inputs additionally have 3-band EQ with hipass filters for sculpting the mix. Five stereo line inputs bring the total count to 16 inputs, and several channels add EQ and RIAA phono preamps for adding flexibility. The M-164s have two output busses - main and sub - as well as a pair of aux sends for monitors and effects.
The M-164FX adds a stereo effects processor with 16 programs of reverb, delay, chorus and other great-sounding effects. Step up to the M-164UF for a 16x2 audio interface that works over USB 2.0. The interface built into the M-164UF has the highest channel count of any mixer, allowing all 16 inputs to be recorded to your own track in your computer recording software.
- 16-channel mixing
- 6 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and hipass filter
- 5 stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on microphone channels 1-6
- 2-band EQs on line channels 7-10 and main output
- RIAA phono preamp on channels 9-10 (RCA)
- Unique design with built-in meter bridge
- Sub and Main output busses (1/4" outputs)
- Separate stereo and mono outputs for main and aux (1/4")
- Two aux sends (1/4" outputs)
The M-164FX adds:
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets for reverb, delay, chorus and other effects
There are currently no videos for this product.
There are currently no related items for this product.
Tascam warrants its products to be free from defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: