The HD 202-II is a closed-back, around-the-ear stereo headphone featuring powerful bass reproduction.
- Powerful bass response
- Lightweight & comfortable
- Rugged & flexible headband
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Closed,dynamic, semi-circumaural stereo headphones
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping material ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight turbine diaphragms for low bass
- High levels and crisp bass for modern rhythm-driven music
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight
- design, even for extended listening
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty!
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight
- diaphragms for high sound levels
- Convenient belt clip for adjusting the cable length when listening on the go.
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets
- 1 HD 202-II
- 1 cord take-up with clip
- 1 adaptor 3.5/6.3mm (1/4") stereo jack plug
||9.8 ft. (3 m)
|Frequency response (headphones)
||3.5/6.3 mm stereo
|Sound pressure level (SPL)
||115 dB (SPL)
|Total harmonic distortion (THD)
|Weight w/o cable
||Approx. 4.6 oz. (130 g)
||9.4 x 8 x 3 in
|Dimensions (master carton)
||17 x 9.5 x 10.1 in
|Weight (master carton)
|Master carton quantity
There are currently no videos for this product.
There are currently no related items for this product.
Sennheiser warrants its products to be free from defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: