Electro Voice ELX115P is an active 2-way speaker with 1000W of Class-D power, frequency range of 44Hz-20kHz, and 134dB SPL. Part of Electro-Voice’s Live X series, the ELX115P POWERED Active Loudspeaker is designed with an Electro-Voice-engineered 15 woofer and 1.5 titanium compression driver.
This self-contained powered system features components optimized to be used with its integrated high-efficiency 1,000W Class-D amplifier.
The Electro Voice ELX115P has a bi-amplified design with 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection, a selectable 100Hz high-pass filter to be used with an external subwoofer, and exceptional crossover performance.
It is easy to connect with 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks, 1 stereo RCA, and an XLR Link output, and has intuitive amplifier controls. Constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood with internal internally bracing, the Electro Voice ELX115P POWERED is sturdy yet completely portable.
- Designed for Pro Music, and other applications.
- 15″ woofer and 1.5″ high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 44 Hz 20 kHz frequency range; 134 dB max SPL
- 1000 W Class D lightweight amplifier runs cool without fans
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Rugged wood cabinet pole mounts or stacks with Live X Subwoofers