Blizzard Lighting TOURnado IP EXA
IP65 rated RGBAW+UV PAR fixture with color mixing via 12x
15W 6-in-1 LEDs. Features a 25 degree beam angle, and has an LED
control panel with four touch sensitive electronic buttons. An
advanced heat sink design allows natural cooling with zero fan
noise. Comes equipped with flicker-free constant-current 500MA
LED driver, built-in color presets, auto programs, user adjustable
speed & fade times, dual mounting brackets, and unique snap &
lock DMX in/out, and AC power connections.
Meet the TOURnadoIP EXA
It stands up to the fury of Mother Nature, and comes back looking for more!
This incredibly tough IP65 rated outdoor fixture features super bright RGBAW+UV color mixing thanks to its installed 12x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs with advanced 25 degree optics (45 degree lens replacement kit is also available). Since each individual LED incorporates a red, green, blue, amber, white, and UV chip behind a single lens, shadow artifacts and unevenness within the field are things of the past! And, like the other lights in our TOURnadoline, it also sports a convection cooled cast aluminum housing with a tempered glass lens, watertight internal gaskets, and unique twist and lock weatherproof power and data cable in/out connections.
You can run any of its impressive built-in programs individually or all together in auto run mode with speed control, fade, and flash settings, then even perform full RGBAW+UV color mixing either with or without DMX control. The TOURnadoIP EXA is a perfect lighting solution for just about any type of outdoor application you can imagine. It comes equipped with dual mounting brackets to add total positioning flexibility, and it has a well structured, easy to navigate LED control panel menu with 4 electronically touch sensitive navigation buttons that make programming (and button pushing) a breeze!
Set the fixture to work in standalone mode, master/slave mode, or you can control it via 6/7/8 or 11 channels of DMX, which means it will work just great with our popular Kontrol6-channel DMX controller. All the features are accessible in any mode including RGBAW+UV color mixing, 63 built-in static colors, auto run mode, flash/fade mode, and access to 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves. These five different dimming curves allow for different amounts of steps for much smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.
A complete set of detachable IP rated 3-pin in/out data cables and AC power cables are included with each fixture. DMX and power extension cables are also available in 1-meter, 3-meter, and 5-meter lengths (sold separately).
The TOURnadoIP EXA is available now, and of course, it is also backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!
• RGBAW+UV color mixing via 12x 15W RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs
• LED control panel with 4 touch sensitive electronic buttons
• 25 degree beam angle
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 6/7/8 & 11-channel extended DMX profiles w/ 32-bit dimming
• Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
• Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 500MA LED driver
• IP rated locking power and 3-pin DMX connections
• Operating Voltage: 100V-264V/47-63HZ
• Power Consumption: 100W, 1.35A, pf: .6
• 12x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours
• 25 degree beam angle
• Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
• Protocol: USITT DMX-512
• DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11
• Input: 3-pin XLR Male
• Output: 3-pin XLR Female
• Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
Weight & Dimensions
• Width: 10.7 inches (27 cm)
• Depth: 5.7 inches (14.4 cm)
• Height: 8.6 inches (21.8 cm), 11.2 inches (28.4 cm) including bracket height
• Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)
• 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs