Blizzard Lighting’s ROCKLITE Quadra PAR fixture surpasses the color mixing performance level of any conventional (Red/Green/Blue/X) fixture with its 18x 8-watt quad-color 4-in-1 Red/Green/Blue/White diodes, and it does it at an unheard of price point. State-of-the-art 4-in-1 technology provides exceptional pastel reproduction with none of the multicolored shadowing or beam artifacts found in conventional R/G/B/W fixtures. ROCKLITEQuadra produces any color with dazzling results, including traditionally hard to reproduce colors like ambers and yellows.
Additional advanced features include 400hz flicker-free LED drivers, an ultra-quiet multispeed cooling system and 4 DMX modes including HSV, RGBW, RGBW+Dimmer and extended controls. As a member of our ROCKLITEseries, you can expect exceptional quality, coverage and ease of use at a MUCH lower price than other fixtures in its class!
Plus, with the ability to run built-in programs and perform full RGBW color mixing with or without DMX control, the ROCKLITEis perfect for permanent installs as well. Two mounting yokes add positioning flexibility, and a slew of built-in programs in DMX allow the ROCKLITEQuadra to be programmed with ease.
The new and improved second revision of the ROCKLITEQuadra fixture (available January, 2012) also includes industry-leading multi-mode 32-bit dimming capabilities for ultra-smooth fades suitable for even the most challenging theatrical environments. Users may select from 5 different dimming curves—standard, plus four 32-bit variations–which allow significant flexibility in scene design.
- 3/4/5/8/9-channel RGBAW wash light
- HSV / RGBW / RGBW+Dimmer / Extended control profiles
- Built-in automated programs via DMX
- Built-in color macros via DMX
- RGBW color mixing with or without DMX control
- Master/Slave, Standalone & Sound Active Modes
- 32-bit dimming. Standard plus four 32-bit variations (Rev B)
- Full electronic dimming & 1-10FPS strobing
- LED display with 4-button control panel
- 3-pin DMX input and output connectors
- Dual locking yokes for tons of positioning flexibility
- Installed Optics: 25 degree (15°, 40°, 45 degree available)li>
- Beam Angle: 23°
- FiField Angle: 26°
- Lux: 25°: 10,220 @ 1m
- Light source: 18 x 8 W 4-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hrs
- Power and current: 90-230V, 50-60Hz; 140 W, 1.2A operating, 1.2 A (inrush)li>
- AC power: 90 V ~ 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Power input cable: 60 in (1,524 mm)
- Weight: 7 lbs / 3.2 kg
- Size: 9 x 9 x 12.2 in / 230 x 230 x 310mm