Blizzard Lighting Eclipse DMX
Computer Eclipse DMX Lighting Software and Dongle
The Eclipse DMX controller software does it all and is easy to use. Don’t limit your creativity by using physical controllers, upgrade your light show and your creativity with this DMX controller software!
Plus, not only will you have more features and more options, you will be able to program shows in a fraction of the time. Once you learn the Eclipse DMX lighting software you’ll be creating scenes and chases in your sleep. Don’t believe it? Try it yourself for FREE.
Blizzard’s DMX controller software is 100% free to download and start creating shows. You just need to buy this Blizzard Lighting Eclipse DMX hardware to connect your lights to your computer.
Try the Eclipse DMX lighting software and start building your shows now. If you like, buy it. It’s that simple. If you don’t like it, contact us for training or help finding a different type of controller.
Eclipse DMX Lighting Software is a simple and easy to use DMX 512 Lighting control program for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit compatible).
You may have tried “Your DMX”, you may have tried an “Express Show”, you may have even tried to “free style”, but nothing can prepare you for the DMX controller software that will “Eclipse” the competition!
This is the current version, v1.1.1.
EclipseDMXsoftware is fully functional with the Blizzard EclipseDMXdongle which is now available. Please feel free to download the Eclipse DMX lighting software to evaluate it, and just imagine the possibilities!
• 3 and 5 pin DMX Out connectors.
• USB powered USB to DMX Interface.
• Sequences may be stacked for playback of multiple sequences at once, or locked, to facilitate lighting different zones or fixtures without impacting others.
• Multiple Interfaces can be used on the same computer via multiple USB ports or a USB Hub. Requires additional purchase of Eclipse DMX USB interfaces
• Huge fixture profile library with over 1,000 profiles at software launch with more profiles being added with each software update.
• Built in EFX Engines for moving fixtures and RGBAW LED fixtures.
• Over 30 pre-programmed shapes for moving heads or scanners and over 30 pre-programmed RGBAW Color FX pre-programmed into the DMX controller software for “Ready to Go” effect creation.
• Easy custom movement FX creation.
• Position presets allow “looks” to be recorded and placed in sequences, then globally edited at a later time, without re-programming each sequence.
• Built in 3D viewer for offline programming.
• Sequence creation wizard.
• Profile Editor / Creator included.
• BPM and Audio Detect function for running sequences off of an audio source.
• Global controls for Fog/Haze Machines, Strobes and chaser controls.
• Can be used with your favorite USB MIDI hardware controller for a “Hands On” hardware surface playback option.
• USB joystick compatible.
• Optimized for use with touchscreen monitors.
• 1GHZ Processor
• 2GB of RAM
• Open GL compatible video Card for 3D Viewer
• Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) OS systems. (Not Mac OS compatible)
• Minimum Screen resolution of 1024×768 supported
• Touch Screen Compatible (19 inch or higher recommended)
• 2.0 USB drive
• 150 MB free hard drive space