Audio Technica ATW3141 (Audio Technica ATW-3141) UHF Handheld Vocal Wireless System
Handheld Wireless Wonder!
Audio-Technica Wireless systems have been used at the Grammys for the last seven years, mainly due to their incredible sound quality. Both affordable and crystal-clear in sound, listen to what an Audio Technica ATW-3141 can do for your live sound. The Audio-Technica ATW-3141 is a 200-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless designed for a wide range of applications including live performance, regional touring companies, fixed installation, public address, and places of worship.
Audio-Technica ATW-3141 at a Glance:
* 200 selectable frequencies, true diversity UHF.
* Soft-touch controls for quick, easy set-up and operation.
* Easy-to-read LCD information display.
* Handheld microphone/transmitter with focused vocal pickup.
* All-metal housing, dual independent receiver sections.
Selectable Frequencies and True Diversity
Operating in the 600MHz frequency band (655-680MHz, TV channels 44-49) with 200 selectable frequencies and true diversity UHF wireless technology, all components in the Audio-Technica ATW-3141 have soft-touch controls for quick, easy access to the most important functions during set-up and operation. In addition, the Audio-Technica ATW-3141 features Audio-Technica’s Digital Tone Lock Squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display in each unit that provides convenient visual indications of settings and operation status.
The Audio-Technica ATW-3141 UHF Handheld Dynamic Microphone System includes the ATW-R310 receiver, plus the ATW-T341 handheld microphone/transmitter. The ATW-T341 microphone features the same capsule as Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed Artist Elite AE4100 microphone, providing a focused vocal pickup while offering superior gain-before-feedback. In addition, both transmitters have dual-power settings permitting selection of high for maximum range or low for extended battery life.
The ATW-R310 receiver features an all-metal housing for superior shielding, as well as dual independent receiver sections. Its true diversity operation selects the best signal from the two independent receiver sections, thus reducing dropouts and minimizing multipath distortion.
See the ATW-3110 for the UHF UniPak Transmitter System.
Audio-Technica ATW-3141 Features:
* 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter.
* True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts.
* Interference-resistant UHF band operation.
* Advanced digital ToneLocksquelch.
* Red-alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload.
* Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver.
* Ground-lift switch.
* Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
* Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19″ rack space.
* Includes single rack ears for receiver, power supply, screws, mic clip, transmitter, pair of antennas, and receiver.