Pioneer answers the growing demand for combining the power of dedicated DJ software with professional quality hardware controls and sound performance with the introduction of its new Pioneer DJM-T1
, a high performance digital mixer featuring the TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 DJ software. The Pioneer DJM-T1
features the TRAKTOR software, high quality audio, improved fader durability and an internal USB soundcard(*1) that eliminates the need to connect an external controller or soundcard.
"The Pioneer DJM-T1
offers the same high audio fidelity design elements developed and featured throughout Pioneer's existing DJM-series mixers. By combining Pioneer's hardware know-how with the TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 software, DJs can be confident that they"re getting the best user experience and performance quality for your investment," said David Arevalo, senior marketing manager, Professional Sound and Visual Division for Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc.
Key Features Include
- TRAKTOR Series Control - The DJM-T1 is equipped with a controller function for the TRAKTOR series, allowing you to directly access TRAKTOR's software features without the need for an additional external controller or soundcard. To find tracks and mix smoothly without ever having to leave the mixer's control panel, controls for Browse (song selection) and Transport (play, fast forward, rewind, etc.) are conveniently located on the upper section of the mixer. Performance controls such as Effect, Loop, Hot, Cue, Sampler are conveniently located on the left and right side of the mixer, providing the same look of TRAKTOR's popular graphical user interface (GUI) for quick and accurate software operation. Each button on the mixer is designed to illuminate in sync with TRAKTOR, allowing the user to view the status of the software directly on the mixer and reducing the need to look up at the PC/Mac.
- Scratch Control Capability - The DJM-T1 is a TRAKTOR SCRATCH CERTIFIED mixer allowing connectivity and operation with the TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 software for ease of use. For DJs who prefer to use your own DJ turntables, the mixer comes with a CONTROL CD or CONTROL VINYL(*2) option, enabling it to be used as a TRAKTOR SCRATCH controller for scratching functions on your own equipment. In addition, the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 software let DJs start using the product right out of the box.
- High Quality Faders - Pioneer integrated new channel faders and crossfaders that feature a slide construction supported by two metal shafts for the fader knobs. The new faders provide a smooth, consistent operation, with nearly three times the durability of previous generations of Pioneer mixers. The design also better protects the faders from the harmful effects of accidental liquid spills and/or dust that might otherwise collect inside these controls. The DJM-T1's crossfader utilizes a magnetic construction, exclusive to Pioneer, that offers extremely high durability, enabling it to withstand more than 10 million operations. The operational load, fader curve(*3), and cut lag(*4) can also be adjusted to the user's personal preference.
- Clean and Powerful Audio Outputs - The DJM-T1 inherits the high audio fidelity design features found in all of Pioneer's DJM series of products. The mixer features separated analog and digital circuitry to reduce noise. Analog signals are converted to digital in the shortest possible distance to reduce the chance of induced noise. To achieve clear and powerful audio outputs, Pioneer employed a high quality digital/analog converter for both the Master and Booth outputs.
- Internal USB Soundcard - The DJM-T1 is equipped with an internal USB soundcard that enables the user to connect directly to a PC/Mac with a single USB cable. DJs can use the configuration utility tool installed on a PC/Mac to change the output signal from six points of the mixer based on the user's individual preference including DJing, recording, or production(*5). The included TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 software enables them to easily record your performances from various output points with the ability to apply additional effects (i.e. Effect, Loop, etc.) to the original arrangements.
Additional Features Include
- Microphone and auxiliary inputs located on the front of the mixer
- Improved grip with rubber knobs for ISOLATOR/EFFECT/LOOP volume controls
- Multi-input selector for switching between CD/PHONO/USB inputs
- Three-band isolator type equalizer for a wide range of level control from +6 dB to -? (cut) for HI/MID/LOW ranges individually
- MIDI(*6) signal output enable fader/isolator operation data for transmitting to external devices
- LFO CONTROL outputs MIDI signal that changes at beat-by-beat intervals for precision control
- "P-LOCK Fader Cap" locking mechanism on channel fader and crossfader knobs designed to prevent fader caps from slipping.
- Auto Standby automatically recognizes the current state of operation and input signal, switching the power to standby mode when no activity or input is detected for a period of time
- Booth output volume control
Number of channels:
- CD/LINE×2 (RCA)
- PHONO×2 (RCA)
- AUX×1 (RCA)
- MIC×1 (XLR & 1/4 inch PHONE combo jack)
- MASTER OUT×2 (RCA, XLR)
- BOOTH OUT×1 (1/4 inch PHONE)
- HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×1 (top surface 1/4 inch PHONE)
- USB B port×1
- Sampling rate 48 kHz
- D/A converter 24 bit
- A/D converter 24 bit
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio 0.004% or less
- S/N ratio 106 dB or greater (LINE)
- Head room 19 dB
- Power source 120 V AC (60 Hz)
- Power consumption 23 W
- Maximum dimensions 10.5 in (W) × 15.9 in (D) × 4.3 in (H)
- Unit weight 13.5 lb
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 Software
- CONTROL CD x2
- CONTROL VINYL x2
- Driver Software CD-ROM
*1 An expansion card for adding or improving sound signal input/output to a PC/Mac
*2 CD/vinyl containing timecodes for controlling DJ software.
*3 Rate of volume balance change for the left and right players based on adjustment of the crossfader knob position.
*4 The dead zones on both sides of the fader where there is no change in volume.
*5 Requires installation of driver software and configuration utility software to your PC from the included CD-ROM.
*6 Industry specifications for controlling electronic musical instruments.
Pioneer products are warranted by DJDeals to be free from defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.