While intended for smaller venues than the VerTec series, the VRX932LAP Active Constant Curvature Line Array is designed and built to the same high standards and uses the same advanced, concert-proven drivers. The VRX932LAP delivers extraordinary clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package. The VRX932LAP is a perfect fit for medium-sized venues that don't want to sacrifice audio fidelity just because they're not as big as other professional facilities. For compact power, it's the VRX932LAP.
JBL VRX932LAP Active Line Arrays at a Glance:
Lightweight and built for smaller venues
- Lightweight and built for smaller venues
- Powered with great sound
- Flexible mounting options
The VRX932LAP is a lightweight (52 lb.) compact 12" two-way powered line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units. VRX932LAP is the perfect choice when line-array performance is needed but the event space size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays such as JBL's VerTec.. The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts two compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX932LAP speakers are added to the array the uninterrupted arc continues. In effect, all the drivers work together as if they were a single driver on a very long waveguide.
Great power handling and sound
Since there are three HF drivers in each VRX932LA, the combined power handling and acoustic output of the system is far greater than a single driver could achieve. VRX932LAP uses "amplitude shading" to shape the coverage of the array. Switches on the input plate allow, for example, the upper box in an array to reach the distant rear of a room while the lower box is shaded back to reduce excessive level at the front of the listening area.
Flexible mounting options
One or two VRX932LAPs may also be used on a tripod or over the VRX915S subwoofer. The integral rigging hardware is used to securely lock the array together. As many as six VRX932LAP speaker systems may be suspended in a single array for a nominal vertical coverage of up to 90 Degrees. Suspended applications require the JBL VRX932LAP-SMAF array frame (available separately). For applications in which the array must be aimed sharply down, a second Array Frame may be installed to the bottom of the array serving as a pull-back.
JBL VRX932LAP Active Line Arrays Features:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)1: 57 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB)1: 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100 Degrees x 15 Degrees nominal
- Power Rating Active: 1750 W peak, 875 W continuous
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 12 in Differential Drive woofer with neodymium-magnet, dual voice-coils and magnetic gap.
- HF Driver: 3 x JBL 2407J, 1.5 in voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: Passive: 8 ohm
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: 25/15mm, 11-ply birch plywood.
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit; M-10 Eyebolt Kit
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent foam
- Input Connectors: XLR with loop through
- Power Rating (Continuous/Peak): 875W / 1750W
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Dimensions: 13.5in x 23.5in x 17.5in
There are currently no videos for this product.
There are currently no related items for this product.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: