For those who prefer the
simplicity of a self-powered
subwoofer, there's the JRX118SP.
The JRX118SP is designed to supplement and extend the low frequency performance of full-range systems in live sound and music playback applications. It is an excellent choice to be used with powered full-range speakers or in systems using powered mixers.
- The super durable enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (¨ú in)
- MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved lowfrequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- Heavy duty, all steel handles are used.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm tripod pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX118SP as a base for a mid-high speaker cabinet.
- Built-in 500 watt (peak), 300 watt (continuous) amplifier. Controls, connectors, and indicators are clearly labeled with large, highcontrast graphics for easy operation in poorly lit environments.
- Integral, preset limiter prevents clipping distortion. An LED illuminates to indicate that limiting is taking place.
- Line-level stereo inputs are summed before being sent to the subwoofer¡¯s internal amplifier. This feature allows the JRX118SP to operate in stereo systems using a single subwoofer.
- An integral crossover also provides balanced, line-level, stereo, highpassed outputs to feed powered satellite speakers or an external amplifier for passive satellites.
- A speaker-level, ¨ù" TS phone jack is provided. This input is useful in applications, such as those employing powered mixers, in which it is more practical to bring a full-range, speaker-level signal to the subwoofer amplifier. The JRX118SP is an 18 inch directradiating powered subwoofer. A built-in 500 watt (peak) amplifier accepts stereo or mono line level inputs via balanced, XLR connectors as well as single channel speaker level input via a ¨ù inch phone jack. Integral signal processing has a stereo crossover and limiting for the internal amplifier. A pair of XLR output connectors may be used to pass the input signals to another system or to send a high-passed, line-level stereo signal to a pair of powered, full-range speakers
- System Type: Powered, 18" compact subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):1 38 Hz - 300 Hz
- Frequency Response (¡¾3 dB):1 55 Hz - 300 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4
- Rated Maximum SPL2: 123 dB peak, @1 m (3.3 ft) at 500 watts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 605 mm x 508 mm x 592 mm (23.8 in x 20.0 in x 23.3 in)
- Net Weight: 40.4 kg (89 lb) including casters
- LF Driver: 2043-G
- Amplifier Power: Continuous: 300 watts with < 0.2% THD Peak: 500 watts
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/F, balanced, line level 1 x ¨ù" phone jack, speaker level
- Input Impedance: Nominally 20k Ohms, electronically balanced
- Input Sensitivity: 0.5 Vrms for 300 watt output (SUB LEVEL control fully clock-wise)
- Maximum Input Level: INPUTS A & B: +4 dBu (nominal), +22 dBu (max.), one
- channel driven
- Output Connectors: 2 x XLR/M
- Crossover: LPF: 100 Hz, 24 dB / Oct
- Infrasonic filter: 25 Hz, 18 dB / Oct
- Required AC Mains: 50/60 Hz (North American units are 60 Hz only); 120 and 230-
- 240 VAC (¡¾10%) units are available
- AC Line Current: 120 volts: 1.4 A at ¨û power with sine-wave input, 3.6 A at max. power with pink noise input
- 230-240 volts: 0.7 A at ¨û power with sine-wave input, 1.8 A at max. power with pink noise input
- Power Consumption at Idle: No more than 20 watts
There are currently no videos for this product.
There are currently no related items for this product.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: