WIth the JBL EON 515XT Powered Speaker, JBL has extended the reach of the current EON technology by improving input sensitivity, lowering the noise floor, adding user selectable EQ control and re-voicing the system for peak performance and enhanced audio precision. The intuitive onboard 3-channel mixer with adjustable EQ assures that you're in control of the sound and the sturdy construction and superior ergonomic design will guarantee a lifetime of reliability and simplicity. Put it all together and theJBL EON 515XT Powered Speaker is the toughest, smartest and most impressive EON ever.
JBL EON 515XT Powered Speaker Features
The JBL EON 515XT Powered Speaker's onboard mixer is perfectly suited to accommodate multiple input sources simultaneously. With 2 1/4"" TRS Phone jacks and 1 Neutrix combination jack that accepts an XLR or 1/4" TRS Phone plug, the mixer is capable of blending 3 discrete sources like a stereo keyboard and microphone or a CD/MP3 player and a microphone. The JBL EON 515XT Powered Speaker features a loop-through for routing the signal to another destination like an additional EON powered speaker, a recording device, or another mixer. With its global Bass and Treble controls, you can also tailor the sound to fit your unique needs.
JBL EON 515XT Powered Speaker represents the natural evolution of a product whose creators have been advancing the state of the art in professional audio for more than 60 years. With close to 1 million EON speakers in the world, it's safe to say it's a name you can trust.
- Intuitive onboard 3-channel mixer
- User adjustable Bass and Treble controls
- Efficient Crown Class-D amplifier technology
- 625W high-performance powered speaker system
- True portability
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and precise acoustic performance
- Multi-angle enclosure for main PA or floor monitor applications
- Integrated 36mm polemount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy fixed installation
- 100 degree H x 60 degree V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- 15" differential drive low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and lighter weight
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Unique Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application
- Easy daisy-chain connections for extending the system
- Live sound reinforcement for speech and vocals (presenters, singers, or entertainers, and teachers)
- Music playback for entertainment, A/V, and, institutional venues (DJ's, A/V rental companies, houses of worship, nightclubs, or social organizations)
- Amplification for musical instruments (electronic keyboards, acoustic guitars and basses, brass and woodwinds, percussion)
- Floor monitors for live sound applications
There are currently no videos for this product.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: