The high-performance Control 20-Series installation speakers feature super durable molded high-impact polystyrene enclosures, symmetrical 90 degree horn geometry, compact design and textured, ready-to-paint exterior surfaces. Other features include: Invisible mounting system, spring-loaded banana plug terminals and optional factory-installed autoformers. Most models available in black or white. All models priced as each. Control-23/-25/-28 packed in pairs only.
Designed for both indoor and outdoor applications, the JBL Control 28 is one of the largest of JBL's indoor/outdoor Control Contractor Series speakers. Ideal for theme park, health clubs, under balcony, parks and restaurants, the Control 28 is easily mounted and highly theft deterrent due to the unique InvisiBall mounting. InvisiBall adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37 Degrees off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44 Degrees off-axis and all adjustments are made from behind the logo badge without having to remove the grill.
Weather resistance is maximized using zinc plated grills to resist rust, a polycarbonate tweeter reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and protection against the sun, wind, rain and dust, using WeatherEdge, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer adding protection to critical transducer elements.
The Control 28 easily accepts any paint or finish
- 60 Hz to 16 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- 175 watts continuous program power capacity
- 92 dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 2.8 kHz crossover frequency
- High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) enclosure
- Spring-loaded input terminals
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" x 11" x 8.6" (380 mm x280 mm x 220 mm)
- Net Weight: 5.5 kg (12 lb)
Innovations That Reduce Complications
- Rugged molded high-impact polystyrene (HIPS) enclosures balance mass, strength and resonance to perfectly compliment your respective transducers.
- Symmetrical 90 Degrees horn geometry delivers precise directability and control.
- Compact design dimensions and textured, ready-to-paint exterior surfaces make the Control Contractor Series unobtrusive in any decor.
- Our (patent pending) Invisiballmounting system, innovative bracketing solutions, spring-loaded terminals and optional factory-installed autoformers take the headaches out of installation.
- Extensive use of high-tech materials adds years to speaker life expectancy while increasing weather resistance
There are currently no videos for this product.
There are currently no related items for this product.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: