Introducing the Multi-Media Backpack. An all purpose tech bag designed for the digital music performers/producers, graphic artists and overall gear heads. With durable materials, hardware and detail to construction, Headliner offers a stylish and functional solution with this one-of-a kind laptop bag. With a total of 12 different compartments ranging from fully padded, mesh-elastic and hidden pockets this bag will keep all your gear protected, organized and easily accessible with great comfort. The Mulit-media Tech Bag is the most functional laptop bag on the market.
* Accessory Panel - Multiple mesh pockets with elastic fasteners and cable organizers to protect you external hard drive, adapters, cables, media players and much more. This fully retractable front panel keeps your tech gear tight and easily accessible.
* Laptop Compartment - The internal, fully padded laptop compartment protects laptops up to 17 inches. Adjustable elastic retaining velcro straps will keep your laptop snug.
* Camera Pocket - Carry your digital video or compact camera in this full padded and easily accessible compartment.
* Cable Organizer - Velcro straps to keep your USB, RCA, and XLR cables clean and tight.
* Easy Access Pocket - Grab you Blackberry, camera and other belongings from this easy access pocket.
* Shell Pocket - External pocket for your favorite magazines.
The Multi-media Tech Bag is smaller than the Headliner Stashpack and is perfect for those wanting to travel a little lighter. Highly recommended.
Established in 2005, Headliner was created by a team of designers / DJs who needed a solution to organize, transport and protect digital DJ equipment from music gig to music gig. Headliner was the first to create a line of DJ bags specifically tailored for Serato Scratch Live you – the standard software/hardware interface for club DJs. Headliner has become the bag of choice for club DJs around the globe. As we continue to evolve beyond DJ accessories, Headliner strives to create innovative products that enhance the user experience. Design, functionality and protection – key elements we incorporate into Headliner as a brand catering to today's modern lifestyle.