The CDMP-1400 is a perfect installation piece for someone looking to dive into the digital spectrum while still utilizing CDs; this unit delivers the optimum functionality needed, plus digital connection via built-in USB input giving you the flexibility and convenience of both CDs and MP3s! The CDMP-1400 is the perfect choice for fixed installations in clubs, lounges, restaurants, bars, djs, and even musicians looking to play backing tracks for live environments.
Equipped with top of the line features that include a VFD screen, BPM read out, Anti-Shockusing RAM buffer memory, instant-start, and cue with preview and one seamless loop with re-loop, the CDMP-1400 delivers nothing but the best with its sleek and compact build.
- Audio CD, CD-R & Mp3 compatible
- Plays mp3 and WAV files from USB storage device*
- Balanced XLR outputs, RCA output, Record output
- 1/4" front MIC input, rear Combo XLR MIC input
- BPM (TAP) Read Out
- IR Remote control
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Multifunction scroll knob for Mp3 folder navigation
- Instant-start & cue with preview
- Single & continuous play modes
- Seamless loop with reloop
- Pitch bend buttons
- Two modes time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Bright VFD display
- Variable pitch control with three settings
- +/- 8,16 & 24%
* FAT, FAT 32, and NTFS formatted drives
Gemini warrants its products to be free from defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: