Dr. DAC nano provides 2 output channels via both analog and a digital optical S/PDIF connection.
The analog output features a high quality DAC that works with up to 24-bit/96kHz. The digital output features an optical mini plug connector.
Dr. DAC nano works under Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 as well as Mac OS X even without the installation of any driver software - perfect Plug & Play! Plus, in addition, we offer an ASIO 2.0 compatible driver as option for Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8.
- Digital to analog converter
- USB audio interface
- Optical S/PDIF transmitter
- Headphone amplifier
Key Specifications and Features:
- S/PDIF optical output via 3.5mm mini plug optical transmitter
- 16bit/24bit, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz bit-perfect support
- NON-PCM (Dolby Digital/dts) Pass Through support
- AKM AK4421 192kHz 24-Bit Stereo DAC, 103 dB dynamic range, analog playback support up to 24bit/96kHz from TE7022L I2S interface
- Tenor TE7022L USB streaming audio controller with 12MHz USB Full Speed operation
- Analog Devices AD8397 High Output Current Amplifier
- 16 ohm ~ 300 ohm headphone driving capability
- combo S/PDIF and analog output jack / up to 24bit/96kHz output capable
- Standard USB audio driver in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X
- Max. 3 Vrms analog output level
- National Semiconductor LM2663M Switched Capacitor Voltage Converter
- Precision +-5ppm 12.000MHz TCXO for lowest clock jitter
- Low ESR Tantalum capacitor
- High quality 4 Layer PCB
- USB bus powered operation
- 3.5mm Mini plug-Toslink optical converter included
- dimensions: 60mm x 45mm x 17mm
- ASIO 2.0 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 as optional download available
There are currently no videos for this product.
There are currently no related items for this product.
ESI warrants its products to be free from defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: