The Gemini CDJ-700 is a tabletop media player with advanced controls such as loop adjust and slip mode. Today’s DJs need the ultimate in flexibility. Gemini’s new family of media players allows DJs the ability to play the most common audio formats across several platforms. Combining the ability to access, search and perform their music in several formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3, or AAC) from a CD, USB memory device, or SD (SDHC) card with powerful playback controls, Gemini’s new line of media players gives DJs more control and options than ever before.
“Looking at the modern DJ workflow we rethought what a media player should be,” said David Cabasso, Vice President of Product Development at GCI Technologies. “Our newest family of media players gives DJs more control and options than they’ve ever had before.” The new line of media players have tons of input/output options including digital outs with 24-bit/192 kHz A/D converters. High-end components include slot-in CD-ROMs that allow the quickest transition between discs, and a powerful DSP-effects engine with six mind-blowing effects. The new line of media players can be used as a MIDI controller with any DJ software.
The latest evolution of the CDJ puts incredible power and flexibility in the hands of DJs.
Gemini developed the Gemini CDJ-700 specifically for today’s professional DJ. Combining the ability to access, search and perform their music in several formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3, or AAC) from a CD, USB memory device, or SD card with powerful playback controls, the CDJ-700 gives DJs more control and options than ever before! In addition to traditional deck-controls, the CDJ-700 gives you advanced controls such as loop adjust and slip mode, as well as six DSP-powered effects and a large color-TFT touch-screen. The CDJ-700 can even be used as a MIDI controller with your DJ software! All this in a familiar design with a large touch-sensitive jogwheel and an integrated LCD display to give you the most powerful CDJ ever!
- Multi-Format playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD, SD card, and USB memory devices.
- Fast-loading Slot-in CD-ROMs compatible with Audio CD, CD-R, MP3 compatible.
- Large touch-sensitive platter with LCD display and three Selectable modes: search/pitch bend/scratch effect w/ SLIP mode and reverse.
- Six DSP-powered effects
- MIDI control allowing assignment of all buttons of the CDJ-700 to trigger other devices, such as DJ software with MIDI mapping capability.
- Industry’s first Full-color TFT touch screen.
- Pristine audio quality with a 24-bit/192 kHz soundcard across its line outputs and digital output (S/PDIF)
- Master Tempo up to +/-24%
- High resolution pitch fader with range of +/- 4, 8, 16, 24, 50, 100%
- Three BPM options: Auto, Manual Tap, and BPM Lock.