American audio 19 mixer Dj mixer or combination console or addition board all refer to the similar thing: a machine that allows you to sense of balance, position, effect and equalize its unlike audio channels into a high-quality sounding sonic image that we call a mix. You can easily include effects to some channels but not others. Placing instruments to a location in the stereo field, route channels to outboard gear that produces an interesting effect and "sculpt" the sound of each channel with a fanatical equalizer, where you can vary the bass, treble and midrange in such a way that the whole song "gels" into a work of beauty.
SPECIFICATION OF AMERICAN AUDIO 19 MIXER DJ MIXER:
- 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG Mixer (compatible with any “Midi Learn” Software or Analog Inputs – such as CD Players, Turntables, etc)
- Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 3 Mics.
- 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Map able)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- Controller Mode: When activated USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Cross fader Channel Assign
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level and Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- Microphone Reverb Control
- Mic 3 routed through channel MID LOG 4
- Cross fader Assignable Low/High Pass Filter Control
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone inputs: 1x Balanced XLR, 2x ¼” Balanced
- Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19”x 7.25”x 3.5” / 482x178x85mm (19-inch R.M. – 4 spaces)
- Weight 8 lbs. / 3.4 kg.
There are currently no related items for this product.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR AMERICAN AUDIO PRODUCT CONTACT: