Introducing latest & newest karaoke mixer from Acesonic, the Acesonic KM-360 Professional DSP Karaoke Mixer, one of the world's most powerful 1U digital karaoke mixers you will ever find in the market. Despite its powerful features, KM-360 is designed to be easy to use for any user. You can connect the KM-360 Karaoke Mixer to any home theatre receiver or sound system and you can instantly turn it into a professional karaoke system. This Acesonic KM-360 mixer's functions cover a full 360 degrees of features that you can ever imagine inside this processor unit. This unit is guaranteed to be the best karaoke mixer.
- 1 External Remote Control Signal Input
- 1 RCA Record output & 1 RCA Surround Sound Output
- 1 U Rack Mountable
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 11-Step Digital Key Controller with 1/2 Ton Per Step
- 4 Preset Memory Recall Buttons - Save all of your optimal setting to one of the 4 preset memory buttons. Audio effects such as echo, reverb, music volume, and microphone volume can be recalled by pressing a button.
- 4 RCA A/V inputs & 2 RCA A/V outputs
- 5 Microphone Inputs with 2 XLR Input Connectors - 3 microphone inputs in the front and 2 balanced audio connectors (XLR) for high quality microphone signal inputs from the rear.
- 5-Band Music and Microphone EQ - The KM-360 has two independent 5 band equalizers for the music and microphone volume. Compensate for your music or singer's shortcomings or when you would like to add more treble or bass to your performance.
- Auto-Source Detection - Automatically play music and video from one of the 3 available inputs. When the music stops, it will automatically play the background A/V source (BGM) until the next song begins
- Center Speaker and Rear Speakers Signal Control - When you enable the center speaker and surround speakers, not only can you independently control its volume, but you can also independently control the balance between the music and vocal.
- Digital Effect Processor - Powerful built-in Reverb and Echo Effects that can dramatically increase the quality of your performance. Enables you to adjust the reverb time, reverb level, echo repeat and echo delay to optimize your sound effects.
- Dimension: 16.75" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 1.75" (H)
- Feedback Eliminator - KM-360's real-time feedback eliminator processor was designed to provide state-of-the-art feedback elimination processing, while maintaining a simple control interface.
- Full Functions Remote Control
- Microphone Noise Gate - Advanced fading technique to cut in and out of sound so you will not hear your microphone abruptly cut off once it has fallen below the threshold or hear a loud click when the noise gate re-opens from mute.
- Multiple-Channel Surround Sound Configuration - Additional outputs for center speaker (C), sub-woofer (S), and 2 rear speakers (SR). Configure the mixer settings from 2.0 (L+R), 3.0 (L+C+R), 2.1 (L+R+S), 3.1 (L+C+R+S) and 5.1 (L+C+R+SR+SL+S).
- Music and Microphone Balance - this powerful feature is designed for you to compensate for your irregular room configuration or when your speakers are not placed symmetrically from the audiences.
- Music Volume Auto Leveling - Some songs are recorded louder than others even though the volume of your system remains the same. The KM-360 will automatically adjust your music to one of the six preset volume level.
- Net weight: 8 lbs
- Power Cable
- RS-232 Serial Port PC Interface - KM-360 has a serial port for PC connections. You can control all functions of the KM-360 mixer using either 1) pre-bundled Windows? Software or 2) serial commands.
- S/PDIF Digital Input - KM-360 has a coaxial input to carry digital audio signals from your player to the mixer. Using the S/PDIF connector, you can send the purest audio signal to the mixer without any RF interference noise.
- Subwoofer Signal Control - You can adjust 1) Subwoofer Volume 2) Subwoofer LPF: the Low-Pass-Filter range from 40 to 150 Hz enable you to decide how much of the low frequency signal should be coming from the subwoofer 3) Subwoofer Volume Reducer.
- Support digital S/PDIF input (PCM 44.1KHz, 48KHz)
- User Lock-Down Mode - The mixer has built-in 'users lock' feature that can prevent most users from changing any KM-360's setting. You can also define the maximum allowed volume for the music or microphone to prevent users from blowing out speakers.
- Vocal Eliminator - Processor that can take out up to 90% of vocals from any regular audio CD. The KM-360's DSP utilizes one of the most effective algorithm which removes more vocal with less impact on the background instruments.
- XLR Line Outputs - all of the KM-360's line outputs including Left, Right, Center and Subwoofer audio signal are using XLR Balanced Audio Connectors to preserve the cleanest signal to your professional amplifier.
There are currently no related items for this product.
Acesonic warrants its products to be free from defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT:
Warranty Repairs is 888-976-7464
Warranty Returns are strictly for repairs and not refunds, exchanges, upgrades. Any unit under warranty that is deemed non-repairable will be replaced with a new unit of the same model.