Ableton Live 9 bridges the gap between studio and stage with an intuitive workflow that lets you do just about everything in real time. Powerful time-stretching, arranging and sequencing capabilities let you quickly create and capture musical ideas, turn them into finished productions, and take them to the stage. All three editions of Ableton Live 9 (Intro, Standard, Suite) are designed to let your creativity flow with multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kHz, a highly versatile array of instruments, effects and sounds, plus it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds.
Live 9 is professional software for creative music production and performance including a versatile array of effects, sounds and instruments. Features include:
• multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192kH
• powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
• advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
• unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks per song
• has Max for Live and 13 devices
• has 4 software instruments, 38 effects and 14 sound libraries.
Here are the features common to all editions of Live 9:
Ableton warrants its products to be free from defects for 1 year from the date of purchase.
FOR SUPPORT WITH YOUR PRODUCT CONTACT: